Any current CSC student, faculty, or staff member is invited to submit their creative work. We
accept short fiction stories, flash fiction, poetry, black and white photography, and black and
white photos of original art.
We also encourage and warmly welcome multiple submissions!
Rules and Submission Guidelines
It is important that your name does not appear on any of the documents you submit for
consideration as the work submitted undergoes a blind selection process.
Short Fiction and Poetry submissions should follow the following:
- All submissions should be in 12-point font.
- Stories should be double spaced with page numbers.
- Poems should be single spaced and no more than one poem per page.
- All submissions should be uploaded as .doc or .docx files.
Black and White Photo submissions should follow the following:
- All submissions should be uploaded as JPEG files.
- No photos displaying violence or pornographic images will be considered for
Please submit your work using the Microsoft form available during the submission times that
are announced via the yearly Call for Submissions.
If you have any questions, please email the current editor, Brittany Seay at
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to read your work.