As you may already know, Connors State College has partnered with Not Anymore, whose mission is to help students address critical life skills such as sexual assault prevention in higher education institutions across the country. Each year over 700,000 students complete these courses. As part of our comprehensive prevention program for students, Connors State College expects you to complete Not Anymore. This online education will empower you to make well-informed decisions about issues that affect your college years and beyond.
In order to enroll for future classes or to receive your diploma, you must complete this online training.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. Failure to complete each step can result in a hold on registration for future semesters.
- Go to: https://studentsuccess.org/SSO/connorsstate
- When prompted, please enter your student ID number or else you will not receive credit for completion.
- Complete the course within 72 hours and pass the post-test.
- If you score less than 75%, you will be presented with the questions you missed so that you can change your answers and score the required pass percentage.
- Send a copy of the certificate of completion to the Office of Admissions (email@example.com) so that your hold can be removed.
Other Important Information:
- You will need internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Google Chrome) released within the previous two years.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings, but within the 72 hours.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students’ answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course.
Office of Admissions