Welcome to Connors State College Distance Education Site!
Connors State College provides two different course styles for distance education.
One is our Instructional Television (ITV) courses where we utilize Zoom videoconferencing technology to allow students at our Warner Campus and Muskogee Port Campus to participate in courses together. We also deliver ITV courses to several area high schools and vocational/technical institutions.
We also provide online distance education courses that allow students to live anywhere in the world to experience Connors through courses available via the internet utilizing Zoom software.
If you have any questions or concerns that you feel we can address, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The mission of The Office of Distance
Education at Connors State College is to
utilize effective technologies to provide
affordable, accessible, effective learning
opportunities for those students who because
of time, geographic, or other constraints
choose not to attend traditional, on-site
The Office of Distance Education strives to:
- Enhance the teaching and learning process through the use of educational technologies.
- Support and train faculty, staff, and students in the use of distance education technologies.
- Assist faculty in the development and delivery of courses at a distance.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with other educational institutions.
- Identify and provide access to courses and programs
needed in the CSC service area.