Get involved with Connors Student Activities! – Contact : email@example.com
Phone: (918) 463-6246
Office Location: Student Union 130
- Aggie Club – Contact: Sierra Walker firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agriculture Ambassadors – Contact: Debby Golden email@example.com
- Baptist Collegiate Ministries (BCM) – Contact: Rowdy Morris firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Club –Contact: Rhonda Wilson email@example.com
- Membership is open to students with business, computer information systems or other business-related majors or students interested in the world of business. Club activities include visits to areas businesses, off-campus conferences and competitions, and social events.
- Cowboy Corral – Contact: Shawna Tatum firstname.lastname@example.org
- Esports – Contact: Jesse Lopez email@example.com
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) –Contact: Emilee Burge firstname.lastname@example.org
- Honors Program – Contact: Ona Lou Britton-Spears email@example.com
- Math and Science Club – Contact: Lynett Rock firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Math and Science Club is a student run organization that facilitates the exploration of the scientific community. Activities are determined by a vote of the current members. The Science Club is opened to all Connors State College students. There are no fees or dues required.
- Connors State’s NAACP – Contact: Carneta Cooper email@example.com
- Connors’ NAACP was installed as an official chapter on May 5th, 2022 in Muskogee, Oklahoma.
- Native American Student Association – Contact: Callie Connolly firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Native American Student Association, serving Connors State College, is committed to promoting student engagement, leadership development, and cultural awareness on our campuses and in our communities. The organization accomplishes its mission by sponsoring campus cultural events and participating in service projects.
- Phi Theta Kappa – Contact: Ona Lou Britton-Spears email@example.com
- PTK is the international honor society of two-year colleges. CSC’s Mu Chi Chapter maintains a commitment to excellence in scholarship, leadership, service, and fellowship – the four hallmarks of the honor society. Membership is by invitation only.
- President’s Leadership Class –Contact: Derotha Rivenbark firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quail and Pheasant Forever – Contact: Sierra Walker email@example.com
- Student Nursing Association– Contact: Diana Mashburn firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connors’ SNA is open to all nursing majors. Membership in the local chapter entitles students to join both the state and national organizations. The association promotes leadership, personal and professional development.
- Student Government Association – Contact: Christopher McBeath email@example.com
- The Connors State College Student Government Association is the governing board for student activities and organizations on campus. The CSGA’s primary responsibilities are to coordinate student activities and organizations, to serve as an advisory group to the Administration, and to recommend members for college committees. Senate meetings comply with HB 1416 Public Meeting Law. A copy of the CSGA’s Constitution and By-Laws can be obtained at the Student Activities Office.